If you are Harry Potter and you love broken parking games, you're going to love this. American Truck Simulator will be great if you’re secretly into American trucker culture. In addition, someone who enjoys getting up from the place you steam from to go fiddle with a PC. Also, someone who hates using an Xbox controller for driving games.
Disclaimer: As noted, the setup here is specific and there were some good parts to the game.
• The American map and trucks brought me back to those six months before college.
• The traffic wasn’t perfect but at least the laws kind of made sense.
• The map includes 2 states which is a decent amount of driving for just 19,99€.
• The speed limits seemed like a way to extend game play.
• The user interface is embarrassingly horrible.
• The trucks seem like reskins and the driving mechanics were wrong.
• The game has very limited controller support with no menu access.